We’re at the dawn of the third day of the Geek Week Games. In just 48 hours, 1,000 new players have joined who together completed over 16,570 cubes and finished a new starburst! On Sunday, @a5hm0r topped the leaderboard with over 86,552 points! @tek50 came in a close second with 72,278 points. Monday’s win went to @crazyman4865 with 26,142. And we hear today may be the biggest day yet..
Tuesday is a 24 hour Challenge Day. Here’s what’s up for grabs. First, the player with the highest score wins his or her choice of item from the new EyeWire Swag Shop!
- Score over 5,000 points for a +1,000 bonus
- Score over 10,000 for a +5,000 bonus
- Score over 20,000 for a +10,000 bonus
- For every 10,000 you score above 20K you’ll earn an extra 2,500 points
- Make it to 50K in a day and win a +20,000 bonus
- Only one player in EyeWire history (@crazyman4865) has made it to 100K in a day without bonuses…if you can do it on a Challenge Day, you will win an extra 50,000 points (put that number in perspective: I work at EyeWire HQ and have a total of 40,000 points..like, ever)
Also join us this afternoon for a special event live on YouTube!
Tues, Aug 6 @ 2pm ET: Faking It: Hangout with Nobel Prize winning neuroscience lab to talk about the neuroscience of memory in honor of Geek Week Brainiac Day.