Eyewire Release Report 2/8/2019
Happy Friday! To give you a comprehensive picture of everything new on Eyewire, here are all changes since the last report a few weeks ago.
- There have been some big updates to the Scouts’ Log! If you’re a Scout or Scythe and haven’t read about this yet, here are the details.
- For promoted players, the sponsorship sheet link has been moved from the Scouts’ Log to the hamburger menu in the top right of Eyewire; the link is still called “Promotions.”
- We’ve hopefully solved some major slowness issues that were happening over the past week or two.
- We’ve made sure the old millionaire badges don’t get awarded and conflict with the new system.
- Competition events with non-standard scheduling or bonuses will now have their information display correctly in notifications.
Please note that you will have the smoothest Eyewire experience if you use the most recent 64-bit version of Firefox or Chrome, a recent operating system like macOS Mojave/Windows 10/Ubuntu 16, and a machine with at least 8 GB of RAM.
We’ll catch you again soon. For science!