Truly this is one of the greatest face-offs from legend and fable: the city mouse who thrives on urban energy and culture, versus the country mouse who prefers a simple rural lifestyle. We have a pretty even mix of city mice and country mice here at HQ, but which are you? And who shall reign supreme on Eyewire? Starting at 11 AM EDT on 9/12 and going for 24 hours, we’re about to find out.
- Convenience, convenience! Why drive when you can walk or take public transit? You’d like everything you need to feel right at your fingertips.
- There’s nothing like good nightlife. Whether you’re at a club, a concert, a play, or the latest experimental restaurant, your evenings are meant to be spent outside the home.
- Your ideal world is a glittering patchwork of unique neighborhoods and the people who live in them. Variety is truly the spice of life!
- Space, space, space! Whether or not you’re a people person, you need an open, quiet place to retreat to at the end of your day, and you’d rather travel there alone too.
- You like to make your own entertainments: a delicious home-cooked meal to share with your loved ones, or just sitting out on the porch with a glass of lemonade to watch the sunset.
- Your ideal world might still run on plenty of technology, but you just don’t feel right if you aren’t living close to the natural world.
Artwork by Megan Kelly