A new year, a fresh start… an ample opportunity to see if you can set a new personal record for cubes traced in a single day! And to see how many cells Eyewirers can wrap up in a day! And even to see whether one special triple-point cell can be grown from scratch and finish in a day!
All this excitement awaits you in the blizzard of the January Marathon. Are you ready?
Starting at 8 PM EST on 1/26 you’ll have 24 hours to complete one or more cells.
- 3,500 bonus points per 25 cubes
- One live cell will be designated the “marathon cell,” with a 3x points multiplier!
- SC bonuses are doubled on all cells.
- Every 3 SCs counts for 1 cube toward naming eligibility & per-cell completion bonus.
- 50 cubes = 5,000 points per completed cell, plus rights to vote on a new name for the marathon cell
- 200 cubes = 10,000 points per completed cell, plus rights to nominate a new name for the marathon cell
Good luck! For science!
Artwork by Minjeong Kim