A perfect start to the new season! This year our September Marathon is falling (no pun intended) right on the equinox. Just about everywhere in the world, we will have almost exactly 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of darkness. Under what light conditions in your time zone will the special triple-points marathon cell finish?
Starting at 2 PM EDT on 9/22 you’ll have 24 hours to complete one or more cells.
- 3,500 bonus points per 25 cubes
- One live cell will be designated the “marathon cell,” with a 3x points multiplier!
- SC bonuses are doubled on all cells.
- Every 3 SCs counts for 1 cube toward naming eligibility & per-cell completion bonus.
- 50 cubes = 5,000 points per completed cell, plus rights to vote on a new name for the marathon cell
- 200 cubes = 10,000 points per completed cell, plus rights to nominate a new name for the marathon cell
Good luck! For science!
Artwork by Daniela Gamba