Whether you want to chill out as the slow and steady tortoise or streak ahead as the speedy hare, a marathon has plenty of ways for you to achieve a new personal best. We hope you’re warmed up and ready to strut your stuff on the Eyewire racetrack!
Starting at 7 PM EDT on 7/27 you’ll have 24 hours to complete one or more cells! Please note this “evening” marathon is starting an hour earlier than it would in the past.
- 3,500 bonus points per 25 cubes
- One live cell will be designated the “marathon cell,” with a 3x points multiplier!
- SC bonuses are doubled on all cells.
- Every 3 SCs counts for 1 cube toward naming eligibility & per-cell completion bonus.
- 50 cubes = 5,000 points per completed cell, plus rights to vote on a new name for the marathon cell
- 200 cubes = 10,000 points per completed cell, plus rights to nominate a new name for the marathon cell
Good luck! For science!
Artwork by Daniela Gamba