The Eyewire Quarterfinals are complete. Congrats to the top 4 teams are moving onto the Semifinals: Antarctica, Egypt, Poland, and Switzerland!
The Semifinals begin Sunday at noon, US ET and last 48 hours, coming to a close on Tues at noon, when we’ll be down to the final two teams. They will be followed by an Awards Ceremony at 12:30.
In the Eyewire Cup Semifinals we have:
Antarctica vs Poland
Egypt vs Switzerland
If you were on one of these teams in the Quarters, you’ll remain on the same team in the Semis. If your team lost in the Quarters, you can choose any of the 4 teams moving on as your new team.
During the Semifinals:
- The competition will last 48 hours – Sunday, July 8 at noon ET – Tuesday, July 10 at noon ET
- All teams will compete during the same window
- The starting lineup will consist of the 5 best players on each team
- The starting lineup scores on each team will be weighted at 2x for team score and bonus
- All other players on each team will earn a 1.5x multiplier at the end of the round
- The players on the winning team in each match will earn an additional 10,000 points
- The top player in each match will be the MVP and earn an additional 7,500 points + special badge
What are you waiting for? Go get ready to score some major goals for your team during our Semifinal matches!