Have you found something that’s just not right…or perhaps Eyewire has catastrophically failed on you? The first step: refresh.
Next, ask in chat. If no one knows the answer and there are no admins on, submit a bug report to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your internet browser (Eyewire runs best on Chrome)
- Your operating system (windows, mac, linux etc)
- Screenshot of whatever went wrong Eyewire
- Screenshot of console log
- Open Eyewire and do the action that causes the bug you are concerned about
- Open the console log
- On Windows: CRTL+SHIFT+J
- On Mac: CMD+OPTION+J
- Take a screenshot of the Console Log
- On Windows: Open the snipping tool
- On Mac: SHIFT+CMD+4
This info isn’t all required; however, it will help us diagnose the problem. HQ will respond to your email within 2 business days.