Aside from our player-sponsored weekly promotion system, Eyewire HQ can promote you without a sponsor during six open promotion timeframes per year. If feel you are qualified and you would like to be a Scout, Scythe, Mod, or Mentor you can request those promotions using the form below. HQ will review these promotion requests during our next major competition week and, if you’re eligible, promote you after the competition’s closing ceremony.
Scout, Scythe, and Mentor Qualifications:
- Have earned at least 50,000 points and completed 500 cubes
- Maintain at least 90% accuracy overall, with some flexibility if you’re really close
- Participation in the Eyewire community through chat, forums, email, etc.
- Active in chat/the Eyewire community
- Respectful of others
- Knowledgeable about Eyewire basics
- At least 16
- Enforce Eyewire’s chat rules
Please note that because Moderators are promoted by HQ’s discretion alone, this is the form you must use in order to become a Mod; you cannot use the sponsorship form for this purpose.