Our next round of open promotions for Scouts, Scythes, Mods, and Mentors is approaching. During this time you can fill out the open promotion form here to be considered by HQ without requiring player sponsors.
Scout, Scythe, and Mentor Qualifications:
- Have at least earned 50,000 points and completed 500 cubes
- Maintain at least 90% accuracy overall, with some flexibility if you’re really close
- Participation in the Eyewire community thru chat, forums, email, etc.
- Active in chat/the Eyewire community
- Respectful of others
- Knowledgeable about Eyewire basics
- At least 16
- More about mods here
Our next round of open promotions will be on Friday, 4/28 at 4 PM EDT following the closing ceremony to our next major competition. If you would like to be considered for promotion please apply no later than Thursday, 4/27 at 12 PM EDT. Please note that because Mods are not promoted via sponsorship, this is your time window to become a Mod if you’re eligible. (And obviously, if you would still like to be promoted to other roles via sponsorship, you can apply using the usual sponsored promotion form, whether this week or another.)
For those who receive a promotion there will be a Scouts & Scythes training session via an open Google Hangout from 5-6 PM EDT on 4/28. For science!